Voices for Hospices is a new charity compilation released via Progressive Gears. It aims to raise funds for the World Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance—a fantastic cause.
The album features 12 tracks, including a brand new track from Steve Hackett. It also has seven other new compositions by various other established and up-coming artists.
Everyone involved donated their time, talent, and music to support the making of the album. It would make an excellent addition to any prog fan’s collection!
Here’s what’s on the album:
- Steve Hackett – Clusters
- Machines Dream – Trading Stars For Solitude
- Gandalf’s Fist – A Painter Lost At Sea
- Nathan J Tillett – Celestine
- Looking-Glass Lantern – The Light Before
- Crystal Palace – Guarding The Spark
- Maze of Sound – Man in the Balloon
- The Opposite of Hate – Made-up Reality
- IT – Last Chance
- Violent Attitude If Noticed – Blindness
- Edison’s Children – Haunted Memories
- Greylevel – Northern Flight
Voices for Hospices is available via Bandcamp for a donation of as little as £7 (~$11).
Comment on this article
Use the form below to log in and contribute, or join for free.
There aren’t any comments yet.